- Tape Dispenser is an object that holds a roll of tape and has a mechanism at one end to shear the tape.
- Dispensers vary widely based on the tape they dispense.
- Abundant and most common, clear tape dispensers (like those used in an office or at home) are commonly made of plastic, and may be disposable.
- Other dispensers are stationary and may have sophisticated features to control tape usage and improve ergonomics.
- This Dispenser is recommended for gift-wrapping, holding, combining, attaching, light-duty carton sealing.
- The Tape Dispenser has a very rugged construction and is weighted with a slip-proof base for quick and easy one-handed operation.
- Holds rolls up to 1 inch wide.
- Savitri Agencies Introduces New Products Everyday Keeping Market And Industry Trends In Mind
Samrat Tape Dispenser
- Economical tabletop dispenser
- Handles 1-inch roll core sizes.
- 1 inch maximum tape width capacity
- Food and beverage, general industrial, woodworking, metal working, apparel, clothing, paper, print, e-commerce, retail, distribution, personal care and cosmetics.
- Box sealing, carton sealing, combining, reinforcing and bundling
0 People watching this product now!
|Dimensions||21 × 7 × 10 cm|
There are no reviews yet.